Lexapro (Escitalopram ) 20 Mg
Lexapro is used for treating depression or generalized anxiety disorder. Lexapro is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by restoring the balance of serotonin, a natural substance in the brain, which helps to improve certain mood problems.
Lexapro Online Pharmacy
Use Lexapro as directed by your doctor. Lexapro Online Pharmacy
- Take Lexapro by mouth with or without food.
- Taking Lexapro at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Lexapro even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Lexapro without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, confusion, headache, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness. You will be closely monitored when you start Lexapro and whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dose of Lexapro, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Lexapro.
Store Lexapro at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Lexapro out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Escitalopram oxalate.